Skip down to:
The Canopy Booster Course is part of our Essential Canopy Skills Program
Whether you need help to stand up your landings, want supervision jumping a new wing, or need some guidance and direction of where to go next, this course is for you. The one-on-one coached setting allows for clear communication at a pace dictated by you.
Photo by Scott Jontes.
You can do as many jumps as you like, while your AXIS-Coach draws from all our course materials to provide you with a custom program to fit your needs.
As this course is by appointment only, please contact us with the following information:
- Specific goal(s) you wish to accomplish,
- Total number of jumps,
- Time in Sport,
- Preferred skydiving discipline (i.e. FS, Free-fly, Wing-suit, etc.)
- Current canopy size, model, wing loading, and number of jumps,
- Previous canopy size, model, wing loading, and number of jumps,
- Past injuries sustained while skydiving, if applicable.
Canopy Booster Course™
Recipient participated in a private coaching session with an AXIS Coach™, in an effort to improve individual skills and understanding.